The School Liaison Office may provide assistance in the following ways: address issues with registration and graduation requirements, coordinate school transitions, act as a communication link between the installation and off-base schools, support home school families, provide information about schools for families moving to JB Charleston, and refer families to the School Liaison Office at the gaining installation.
The School Liaison Office (SLO) is a community facilitator; connecting schools, families, and community services to enhance K-12 educational opportunities for military children. SLO provides:
- Advocacy/Information for military families with school age children Grades K-12
- Connections to school options, to include magnet, private, virtual, charter schools.
- Coordinates resources/referral for families with K-12 Special Education/IEP considerations
- Connections to school report cards, including testing and performance data.
- Connections to school options, to include private, virtual, charter schools.Phone: (843) 963-4410